Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wortely

Warts, like what the fuck, warts. What's it suppose to mean? Asking myself that question has not helped, I'll just have to ask the internet!! Hey internet! Are you listening?

There's companies showing interest in me! That's awesome because I have no where to go but up!
I can not wait to meet with more people to learn about what there is to do in my field.

I'm interested in recruiting more photographers and building a community that I control and maintain. To do so I need skilled photographers. How did I become skilled?
 It's funny to think about, but photography has come slowly to me. Image manipulation, fuck, that's coming slower.

Someone tried to seduce me today! Now that's awesome. It's weird, I don't know about the relationship, don't think it could handle me fucking another person. It's weird cause I never want to write about this shit.  Gotta start.

So I realized I'm worth a bunch of money.  I want to build communities for money. That's what I want to do. I am a global citizen that wants to build a better world for tomorrow. I think everyone can drive a Porsche because I want to drive one!

and that's ok.

I want to drive all sorts of beautiful vehicles. Fuck cars I want houses, and land for my babies and their grand kids. Why's it so hard to think about exactly what you need. You need to dream big to think right.
I don't want to fuck my ex girl friend. I fell off my bike last night, in front of the lil man! And he was embarrassed, I hurt my hand.

Energy and success pull us together, but in the long term it's never everyone that gets to reap the benefits.

It's the person in control of the game.   

No comments:

Post a Comment