Sunday, October 2, 2016

Dropping in the club

Needing to play with the team. It's easy to say, but then you remember that you're an all star and the rest of the team is a bunch of rookies.

What am I to do?

I'm willing to pass back to the keeper, he can punt that ball back into play. Things are bound to get interesting. This city is somewhere new. There's so much to look forward to. I'm interested in making a podcast and making a movie. Totally do able. I'll have them intertwined. The movie is going to be urban underground on the Job, but nightlife edition. There's been some drama involved in the industry over the last several months and it's changed the way we see stuff too.

So I need to also do a camera drive and find more photographers.

That's easy, and so is writing this blog everyday. Not all glitchy like I have been.


No comments:

Post a Comment